Our book In Our Thirties is launching tomorrow!
Thank you to all of you who have inspired and supported this book since it was just an idea.
Thank you also to the ones who have already pre-ordered, you are betting on our success!
To the readers based in international markets outside the United States, thanks for your interest and patience. I know some of you have tried ordering the book and received the message that the book is not available for delivery to your address.
I contacted Amazon about this issue, and they offered multiple options while we find a solution together as soon as possible:
1.Please try ordering from another market close to your country:
2. If it still doesn’t work please try ordering tomorrow July 16th and/or the next few days. Issue should be solved by then.
3. Regardless, please find below notes from Amazon’s notice on our publishing page about COVID-19:
UPDATE ON COVID-19 IMPACT: We may be unable to ship books from the United States to international locations, which could impact your ability to place a proof or author copy order and your book’s search results on some Amazon sites. As a result of these efforts, you may experience the following:
- We’ve temporarily reduced product selection available for delivery from Amazon.com to international locations, so items may not appear in search results for customers based outside of the US.
- Amazon is focusing on high-priority items, so some physical items may be unavailable or have extended delivery times.
- There may be changes in our ability to ship products internationally, and some products are temporarily unavailable to be shipped outside of the United States.
4. In the meantime, I will be posting an excerpt for you to read while we solve this situation and I encourage you to consider buying the eBook for your reading pleasure.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Grateful for your support,