How have you been?
December is here and here we are… hanging in there.
Are you ready for the holidays?
I am not. Not at all.
Even though most of us are ready for 2020 to be over, I am dreading the thought of a different kind of stress. We have had all types of stressors this year and I am battling them while in constant grief.
Ready or not, I am looking forward to what is coming. Like in my teens and twenties, I want time to pass and bring what is next. You know me!
This week, I feel excited. Here is why:
1. In Our Thirties is now available worldwide in paperback and ebook format at bookstores and online retailers such as:
I also now host private and public reading groups with readers, please contact me to book yours! According to dozens of reviews, unlike other books in the genre, In Our Thirties is accessible and relatable, featuring a multicultural perspective instead of the narrative or experience of a sole person. It sheds light on the opportunities and challenges in this remarkable decade of life, inspiring a deeper, more mindful journey that leads to self-discovery, growth, and wisdom.
Also available for special sales in bulk at discounted prices, if you would like to order In Our Thirties directly from me, you can contact me at +1-786-355-8780 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. My fellow certified coach and friend Natalia Jaramillo is here to help us manage the holiday stress!
Natalia specializes in helping women find work-life balance and fulfillment, two things that are always on my list.
Please post your ideas and questions in the comments below and she will answer them LIVE!
3. I will be hosting a LIVE Vision Board Workshop on Saturday, December 12th and I will be using a Neon Vision Board Set by Brite Lite Tribe! Check it out, save the date, tell your friends, and stay tuned for more information!
4. We are thinking about spending some days with our family in Central Florida. We would be 9 people, planning to get tested before we reunite, spend as much time outside as possible and follow all protocols at home. Hope we make it work! What do you think?
5. I am planning for a healthy, calm, and prosperous 2021. What could us get there?
What are your plans?
Whatever you do, wherever you go, please wear a mask, keep your social distance, don´t sabotage your well-being, stay safe, and healthy.
Blowing you kisses and sending you virtual hugs from my screen to yours,
P.S.: Please forward this post to your family and friends that could benefit from it. Thanks for reading and sharing!